Andrea (Annie) Angioli is a dedicated and educated personal trainer and Kinesiologist in Vancouver British Columbia. She has worked with a wide variety of clients with many different needs and abilities. She has helped hundreds of people lose thousands of pounds. Her training philosophy is to “move with purpose,” which means everything that is in the program has a purpose for overall functioning of the human body to reach/ surpass your goals. She believes you should train from a holistic viewpoint where you are not only physically fit, but mentally as well. This ideology helps to maintain your results and a healthy lifestyle in the long run.
Andrea has grown up with fitness being an important aspect in her life from a very young age. She played many sports growing up and ended up competing and coaching soccer at the varsity level. She has been in the fitness industry personal training for 5+ years and is passionate about seeing her clients get results by accomplishing their goals in and outside of the gym. She believes that it is never too late to start on a fitness journey and welcomes clients of any age.
Consistency in the gym to follow a program whatever the goal may be ie. build strength, muscle, endurance, lose weight, look better, feel better, move better, be pain free etc. sets you up for success in every activity you come across on a daily basis. It helps you build character and mental toughness, but can also be super fun! Build the foundation for the rest of your life as you only have one body, be nice to yourself.
Andrea’s certifications include:
- – BSc Kinesiology Applied Health and Exercise Science
– BCAK registered Kinesiologist (ICBC cases welcome)
– Canadian Society of Exercise Physiology – Certified Personal Trainer
– Exercise is Medicine – Certified LVL 1
- -Precision Nutrition LVL 1 coach
- -The science of well being: course completed
- – Assessment of the neck, spine and extremities: course completed
– TRX Suspension & RIP Training Certified
– Agatsu Kettlebell Level 1 Certified
– Functional Movement Specialist
– Functional Strength Specialist and Functional Athletic Strength Training Specialist
– Trigger point – self myofascial release certified
– Therapeutic Fascial Mobility
– Pre & Post Natal experience
– Weight loss Specialist
– Former varsity soccer player & coach
– Rehab/ Prehab
– First Aid & CPR C/ AED certified
If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me and I will get back to you as soon as I can 🙂